O.N.E Food and Drink
- *China Express: Classic Chinese food takeout/delivery. Right next door to 12-22North
- *Old Northender: Dive bar right across the street
- *Nepali Dumpling House: Ethnic Nepali dumplings just up the street
- *Nunyun’s Bakery and Cafe – Bakery and cafe with pastries, sandwiches, and other food
- *Shopping Bag: Convenience store with award winning burgers and other pub food. Good selection of craft and macro beers
- Shinjuku Station: Vegan and traditional sushi and other Japanese cuisine with dine in or take out options. Local and Japanese beers available for dine in.
- *The Cuban Kitchen: Cuban takeout cooked in a home kitchen
- Drifters: Pub with great selection of food options including burgers, root fries, and ramen.
- *Bario Bakery: Bakery and cafe in the mornings and early afternoons. Pizza restaurant in the evenings.
- *Taco Gordo: Street tacos in a dine in or take out restaurant.
- *Butch and Babes: Slightly upscale restaurant matching comfort food with Asian flavors
- *Little Morocco Cafe: Traditional Moroccan food. BYOB
- Pho Hong: Vietnamese restaurant with award winning pho and other Vietnamese cuisine. BYOB
- Pizzaria Ida: Woodfired Italian pizza shop
- Chubby Muffin: Bakery and coffee shop which specializes in sweet and savory muffins, but also sells burgers and other food
- Duino Duende: Fusion restaurant with food from all over the world. Connected to Radio Bean: a bar and music venue
- Leonardo’s Pizza: Best pizza delivery in town!
- Hong’s Dumpling House: Ethnic Chinese dumplings and sides
- Foam Brewery: local brewery right on the waterfront
- Skinny Pancake: Crepe shop with sweet and savory options. They also have a bar and sometimes live music and stand up comedy
*These restaurants and bars are participating in the O.N.E Challenge – an ongoing event to shop, eat, and use services in the Old North End to get special deals, win prizes, and support our local businesses. Get your card at participating locations.
Check out the dining page at LoveBurlington for more restaurants in the Waterfront/Old North End area!