Distributed Energy Resource R&D Facility
- Multiple data devices including weather stations, energy submetering (kWh and BTU), indoor air quality sensors, cameras
- Moving devices to streaming MQTT messaging protocol as needed
3 clustered service entrances, existing and planned PV, Existing and planned Storage, Flexible Loads, EV charger.
- Burlington Telecom Business Class Internet. Jacks and WiFi in all offices. Dedicated subnets available.
- LoRaWAN node and coverage in the IoT Conduit Waterfront Wireless Sensor Infrastructure for Smart City applications. Game changing technology and part of The Things Network with international coverage of over 10,000 gateways.
- LoLa (future) as part of US Ignite Gigabit Community
- Building tenant IoT Conduit is an official National Renewable Energy Lab American Solar Prize Network Connector
- Talent pipeline in skilled VT tech ecosystem including domain experts in energy, water and agriculture including IoT Conduit Professional Partners.
- Strong relationship with University of Vermont Office of Vice President for Research. Win-win introductions made to quality UVM researchers.